Swedish leadership within digitalisation and innovation will be showcased at Digital Enterprise Show 2017 – the digital business world congress. Sweden is the invited Country Partner whose representation is organised by the Swedish Trade and Invest Council (Business Sweden) and the Embassy of Sweden in Spain. We will be present under Connected Business by Sweden bringing innovation, pointing out the drivers behind its digital journey, and showcase examples – for real.
Sweden is one of the most innovative countries in the world, ranked second in most statistics. According to British magazine Wired, Sweden is the most digitally connected economy worldwide.
Digitalization is key to keep up competitiveness and attractiveness, and to stay an interesting business partner, regardless if you are a company, a public institution or a country. The Swedish success story is driven by a climate that fosters the innovations of tomorrow. Proof of this is found in many companies, some of them present at DES 2017. Main partners are ABB and Ericsson and together with other excellent examples such as Telenor Connexion, Aptilo Networks, Bambwa, CombiQ, Evothings Labs, H&D Wireless, Imagimob, Infracontrol, LumenRadio, Näktergal, Springworks, Things and WOK-World of Knowledge, they all contribute to digital business with great innovative solutions.
In addition, The Swedish Institute brings AReality that will allow you to discover Swedish Innovations through Augmented Reality. Innovations from the past will be visible to the naked eye. Innovations that revolutionize the future will be visualized through HoloLens technology.
At the Masterminds Congress, Magnus Melander (IoT guru, advisor and evangelist of THINGS Stockholm) will, together with speakers, inspire by highlighting real examples of Sweden´s success story and innovative leadership. This includes the drivers of today´s digitalization of the business sector e.g. LPWAN, large enterprise meeting small companies and startups and “IoT 4 real”.
Digital transformation is not only about the future; it is already here, right now. Connected business is our presence. Sweden will showcase this for you – for real!
Tuesday 23rd May at 11 a.m. – Official inauguration of the Swedish Pavilion (Stand D429)
Tuesday 23rd May at 6 p.m.- Connected Party by Sweden: Powered by Spotify – Digital Beats
Wednesday 24th May at 12 p.m. – “Connected Business by Sweden” (Masterminds Congress @ DES)
Sweden at DES is bringing innovation, showcasing examples “for real” and pointing out drivers behind its digital journey; the Triple Helix collaboration model, Large meet Small and For Real
- Presentation – Mr Lars-Hjalmar Wide – Ambassador of Sweden to Spain
- Introduction Connected Business by Sweden – Ms Malin Svensson – Trade Commissioner to Spain, The Swedish Trade and Investment Council and Country Manager Business Sweden Spain & Portugal
- Round table “Connected Business by Sweden”
– Mr Per Engström – Deputy Director, Swedish Prime Minister’s Office and National Innovation Council
– Mr Manuel Lorenzo Head of Technology & Innovation CU Iberia & Morocco, Ericsson
– Ms Linda Krondahl – CEO, THINGS
– Mr Niclas Norlén – CTO LumenRadio
- IoT For Real – Mobile Institute Stockholm
Presented as short and to-the-point business cases, existing solutions with real ROI, no tech – only business -by the people who are doing it today> Insight/Top Trend: Real time Artificial Intelligence on the edge
– What it is, why it matters and how it affects business – by Imagimob (Swedish start-up of the year 2017)Case presentations
– Connect your buildings – get flexible, save money and enable new offers and ground breaking services – by LumenRadio (finalist IoT Company of the year)
– Connecting farms for energy and water savings – by ABB
– Husqvarna makes garden tools a part of the sharing economy – by Telenor Connexion
– From tracking children to industrial IoT with immediate ROI! – by H&D Wireless (Finalist IoT company of the year)
– Giving back the control of the connected car to the owner – by Springworks (Finalist IoT company of the year)
- The hottest question in IoT 2017: The Swedish way of working in action – by Mr Magnus Melander – IoT guru, founder Swedish M2M Service Enablers, Evangelist Things in StockholmModerator for the day: Mr Magnus Melander – IoT guru, founder Swedish M2M Service Enablers, Evangelist Things in Stockholm
Moderator for the day: Mr Magnus Melander – IoT guru, founder Swedish M2M Service Enablers, Evangelist Things in Stockholm