European Commission invites you to a B2B matchmaking event – Generating value from big data
Watify, an awareness-raising campaign, funded by the European Commission, to boost the technological transformation of Europe’s industries, is organising an inter-regional matchmaking event to foster cross-border cooperation in Big data and industry applications at Digital Business World Congress.
Join the event to:
- Find their next technology, research, commercial or financial partner
- Initiate promising cross-border contacts, and explore potential opportunities for cooperation
- Share project ideas and meet potential new partners to develop their projects
- Work towards the exploitation of synergies in cross-border value chains
Bilateral meetings between different actors will help foster cooperation on the Big Data challenge, combined with multi-lateral working group meetings to take into account the unique circumstances per industry sector. The working groups are:
- Big data and healthcare
- Big data and manufacturing
- Big data and retail
- Big data and tourism
- Big data and finance
Who should participate?
- Business intermediaries
- Businesses (especially SMEs and mid-caps, start-ups)
- Industry associations/representatives
- Research & Technology Organisations
- Regional Development Agencies
The event will take place at Room 2 at the Masterminds Congress on 24 May.
Join us and engage in cross-border cooperation to develop joint projects/partnerships in Big data!
With the support of: