Health and safety measures
NEBEXT – NEXT BUSINESS EXHIBITIONS SL as organizer of DES, we have been in charge of preparing an edition in accordance with the recommendations of health authorities, the Ministry of Health, the WHO and, in collaboration with the UFI (Unión Internacional de Ferias). The framework of the following recommendations will provide us all with a safe environment so you only have to worry about doing business.
These are the stages that we will carry out at DES and our recommendations regarding health and safety. The measures have been updated on July 2nd, 2020, and are subject to change as the recommendations of the health authorities evolve.
1. BEFORE THE EVENT
- Registration and obtaining the accreditation exclusively ONLINE. BRING IT PRINTED FROM HOME.
- If you are an exhibitor, find out about the assembly and safety regulations that we have published in the exhibitor’s area.
- Download the event app on your mobile to access the entire program of conferences and activities and general information of the event.
- Plan your visit to the stands through the official app.
- Specific training in security and hygiene measures for all the organization’s personnel.
2. ACCESS, ENTRIES AND EXITS
- It is mandatory to wear a mask during your visit to the venue.
- We have mask distribution points for visitors who do not have them.
- In case you want to register yourself onsite, it only will be permitted to do the payment through electronic devices.
- Open and automatic access doors, without having to touch them manually.
- Signage of hygiene and safety recommendations for all visitors.
- Temperature taking system for all visitors with access prohibition for people with a temperature above 37.5º (according to WHO indications)
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available.
- Collection and management of gloves, masks and disposable materials.
3. IN THE EXHIBITION AREA
1. Capacity control permanently according to current regulations on social distancing.
2. Notifications via app about recommendations and activities.
3. Specific signage with hygiene and safety recommendations.
4. Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available.
5. Staff dedicated to managing visitor flows.
6. Professional data exchange through contactless technology.
7. Permanent cleaning and disinfection of common areas.
8. Constant cleaning and sanitizing of toilets.
1. Capacity control according to the capacities of each auditorium.
2. Standardization of security and hygiene measures for all the speakers and technicians of the auditoriums.
3. Specific training in security and hygiene measures for all the organization’s personnel.
4. Check the updated and available agenda in the official app of the event.
5. Provision of mask distribution points for visitors who do not have them.
6. Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available.
7. Permanent cleaning and disinfection of common areas
1. Cleaning and disinfection of the common areas.
2. Management and constant collection of waste and sanitation of its containers.
3. Ventilation and air conditioning systems with sanitizing filters.
4. Isolated medical area available to event participants.
5. Coordination protocol with the health authorities, security forces of the state and the organization to deal with any incident.
6. CATERING SERVICE
1. Temperature control for catering’s staff.
2. Use of gloves, masks and disposable hygienic material.
3. Food and drinks cooked, prepared and served according to ICTE regulations.
4. Contactless payment.
5. Table areas adapted to current social distancing regulations.
6. Food packaged individually in single-use material.